Volumio and Rpi DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, FYI,

Michelangelo and team did a great job: :):)
Volumio, Beta1Pi - is working with Rpi DAC (I2S).

Just install and:
- select Rpi DAC
- enable i2son
- change Mixer type to Software
and enjoy, e.g. web radio.

Merry Xmas
Torsten

The HW of Rpi DAC is here:
http://www.tjaekel.com/T-DAC/raspi.html
For any HW questions related to Rpi DAC - I have create this thread.

This looks awesome although not quite what I'm looking for. Good work.

I am looking to set up a descent DAC with a raspberry pi to hook into my 41hz Amp6 T-amp. I am currently thinking of going with a Hifiberry for about $50 out the door but I like the extreme high quality of your components and design. My Amp6 is set up for 1 Vrms coming out of a 50k volume pot although this is easy to adjust by changing resistors. I currently drive it with my Android phone. My question is can the headphone amp be removed and provide a similar unamplified signal. I am also curious as to what is required for power with the amplifier gone. It would be nice to ditch the AC power supply. I would also like to know what this solution would cost a person not afraid to solder including power supply. I would also be willing to pay for a completed solution depending on my mood when I go to pull the trigger on this.

I realize that my amp6 is bit too low quality for this DAC but I may use this with some of my nicer receivers as well. Sorry, that I am smart enough to build this and read the wire diagram but not smart enough to adapt it to my own situation. Keep up the good work.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.