Daphile - Audiophile Music Server & Player OS

I think that's the issue : I have the 'radio' section, but there isn't a single radio station in there. Am I supposed to do something to get it to load or is something wrong ? Thanks, Pete
I've added TuneIn Radio via Home - Welcome to mysqueezebox.com! to my LMS-account. You can create an account and login and add it (also you need to create an account in TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | NFL, Sports, Podcasts, Music & News). Then you need to enter your my squeezebox-credentials into LMS in the mysqueezebox.com tab. TuneIn Radio will then become visible on the main screen of LMS.

hope this helps ...

Hey,

I installed signal generator plugin, but it doesn't work and in log file I have notes only like this:

[20-04-06 12:24:06.6425] Slim::player::Song::eek:pen (643) Error: Can't open [siggen://test.raw?func=sine&freq=500&rate=44&bits=16&L=-40&R=-40] : No such file or directory
[20-04-06 15:08:49.3250] Slim::player::Song::eek:pen (643) Error: Can't open [siggen://test.raw?func=sine&freq=500&rate=44&bits=16&L=0&R=0] : No such file or directory
[20-04-06 15:08:54.7338] Slim::player::Song::eek:pen (643) Error: Can't open [siggen://test.raw?func=sine&freq=1000&rate=44&bits=16&L=0&R=0] : No such file or directory

Could someone help me to fix it?

got Daphile up and running on a NUC - all good so far. Was able to set up a mysqueezebox account (would have like to set up a squeezebox account as well but wife would not approve LOL) configured Spotty and signed up to Spotify and that is working. Ordered a dvd drive to install next. So far so good. Then I went to mysqueezebox and and added the Pandora app and it shows up as an app in Daphile but when I try to run the app I get the message "You must be a subscriber to use Pandora from this device" Does this mean I need to have a paid subscription to Pandora for it to work on Daphile? Any one have any observations concerning the quality between Pandora and Spotify? I have used Pandora on my phone and in the car however my wife likes Spotify so will probably go that route unless I can get Pandora to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi All;

Just built a small test PC with the following specs;

ASRock J4105
2 X WD Blue 1TB SSD
1 Pioneer BDR-209DBK
8G of Crucial Laptop RAM

Daphile works fine but even with multiple calibrations etc. for the BD-ROM (offset is +667 as all of this model seem to be) I cannot accurately rip a CD to completion. The last few tracks are always inaccurate and the last track doesn't rip at all. This is across multiple CDs.

I have also tried a somewhat older LG DVD ROM (GH24NSCD) but Daphile doesn't even see it.

Thanks
Matt
Any ideas? What optical drives are others using?

I use an external LG drive via USB.
Screenshot attached...
I am assuming you have tried with the 'Enable over-read into leadout option'?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-11 Daphile.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-11 Daphile.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 270
Setting the time?

I'm running Daphile on my old laptop which has a dead battery - cmos too.
Recently due to weather issues I've lost power several times which messes the clock up.
Is there anyway to get Daphile to autosync the time with a NTP server on boot? (this might be a linux rather than Daphile thing)