Daphile - Audiophile Music Server & Player OS

The reason for the initial wait was to ensure the lms media scan completed without issue. The log files should confirm this. I don't understand when you say it does not convert flax to dsd128. Daphile normally has no usues doing this since using the proven Sox algorithm. Is the problem with your DAC and its ability to support DSD? Again check the daphile log files.

The reason for the initial wait was to ensure the lms media scan completed without issue. The log files should confirm this. I don't understand when you say it does not convert flax to dsd128. Daphile normally has no usues doing this since using the proven Sox algorithm. Is the problem with your DAC and its ability to support DSD? Again check the daphile log files.
I did try rescan and wait 2 hours before play the music. And aslo try to change the usb cable and try to connect the HDD direct to the mother board. And change the setting of the DAC device. And put the same music on to the SDD and HDD. At the end is only can play normoly with the FLAC file

So your media scan can takes 2 hours? What is your CPU and how much media? I have 5TB and while the initial scan takes a few hours the daphile reconciliation startup scan takes less than 3 minutes. I think there is a fault with your media hardware. Check the daphile scan log file.
No, it only need about 40 second. I try 2 TIFF files all work, now try WAV again to make sure.

2018-03-17 beta version 18.03-b170939 (x86_64-rt) remains the stablest to me so far.
Since "Web UI improved for Daphile client connected to external Daphile server" feature in 18.04-b291019 was introduced, there is no playing stability (glitches, hickups, system overload) in all following versions, including this latest one, playing all by convertion to DSD256 using 2PC-setup: server-player.

Last edited:
cifs drive not connecting with 18.07

After upgrading from 17.09 (daphile-17.09-x86_64.iso) to 18.07 (daphile-18.07-x86_64.iso) my network drive is no longer connecting.

With 17.09 all was ok. If I downgrade back to 17.09 the drive reconnects. Each time I try 18.07 it doesn't connect.

My drive params are:
cifs://
Remote Target: 192.168.0.1/Music
Password: None
Usage: Music
RW: ticked
Identification: MusicLibrary

The drive is directly off the router.

Anyone have a similar issue or a similar configuration that works with 18.07?

Regards