Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PC Based Computer music servers, crossovers, and equalization

Daphile - Audiophile Music Server & Player OS
Daphile - Audiophile Music Server & Player OS
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th October 2018, 11:23 PM   #3091
Tromperie is offline Tromperie  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by serdar View Post
Hello friends.
Unlike the Ip number that I have been using for a long time, it opens as follows; 192.168.128.1 wi-fi hotspot only. It doesn't open when I enter the same rope. How can I solve the problem? Thank you for your contribution
Is your connection normally by cable or wi-fi? If wi-fi only, then join that network, log in, and change the settings to a fixed IP address. You might also need to add that address to the router.
Old 18th October 2018, 12:24 PM   #3092
serdar is offline serdar
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tromperie View Post
Is your connection normally by cable or wi-fi? If wi-fi only, then join that network, log in, and change the settings to a fixed IP address. You might also need to add that address to the router.
Hello there. I took care of that problem. Cable spike of pearl. The problem is, the PC doesn't turn off when I turn off daphile. Thank you very much if you help with this problem.
Old 19th October 2018, 03:51 AM   #3093
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Cable spike of pearl. The problem is, the PC doesn't turn off when I turn off daphile.
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
Old 19th October 2018, 07:21 AM   #3094
serdar is offline serdar
diyAudio Member

I shut the program, but the machine does not turn off, open ski
Old 19th October 2018, 05:34 PM   #3095
thyristor44 is offline thyristor44
diyAudio Member

Is anyone having new BBC iplayer problems. Up untill a few days ago I could get iPlayer radio from the bbc and play anything from the past few days. I have Triodes BBC iplayer v1.6.0 plugin installed and it seemed to work, I also have PlayHls 1.1 by bpa which still plays bbc HLS streams.
No luck with iplayer though. I think the bbc has in the past few days changed things and perhaps I need to sign in to the bbc.
Has anyone else got this problem and if not any ideas please.
Thanks.
diode84
Old 20th October 2018, 01:46 AM   #3096
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I shut the program, but the machine does not turn off, open ski
What do you mean by "shut the program"?
Old 20th October 2018, 04:35 PM   #3097
serdar is offline serdar
diyAudio Member

The player program is Daphile, when the listening is finished, I close it by pressing the close button. The Daphile program is shutting down, but the PC remains on. (i use pc, i am using Intel nuc only for this job.
Old 20th October 2018, 07:45 PM   #3098
anadigi is offline anadigi  Canada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by serdar View Post
The player program is Daphile, when the listening is finished, I close it by pressing the close button. The Daphile program is shutting down, but the PC remains on. (i use pc, i am using Intel nuc only for this job.
There is no 'CLOSE' button! Either Shutdown; Restart, Suspend or Cancel!

Daphile - Audiophile Music Server & Player OSHide this!Advertise here!