Idea for Volume Control Device (DIY)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Guys,
i'm from Germany (sry for bad english) and i'm planning to buy an Subwoofer + 2 Sat's.
The Problem is, that the Volume control for the Speakers are all on the back side, so its not comfortable for me to Control the Volume.

I have searched for and device wich i can install between the Subwoofer and the Sat's (PC->Control Device->Sub->Sat's) but i found nothing.

Now my plan is to Build it for myself.
I Attached an plan, how i wanna build it. My plan is not the same like the Device is searched, but i think this would be the best alternative.

I want go from PC 3.5 Jack -> L/R Chinch Volume Control Device
The first will be an "Master" Volume Control for the master volume.
After that, i wanna make a small "switcher" (not in my scratch) where i can switch between Headphone and 2.1 Desktop Sound.
Than i wanna install 2 parallel Volume controls for each Channel (Sub and Sat's). The Subwoofer will work from 30hz-80hz (controlled on the backside of the Subwoofer). The Satelites needs an frequency cut, wich allows them to play from 80hz-22khz (or something else).

Are there any objection or something else wich i have to note when i will build i like the Plan?

I hope its understandable what i mean, my english is not the best.

/Edit: what i need
10k Potis
Chinch and XLR connectors

Is it all or will i need more?

Directupload.net - Dl2zhuf9e.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.