BOSOZ input selector

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI this is my first time here I am building BOSOZ and am interested in how others set up the input selector.My plan is to use a rotary switch with an extra deck to connect in- to ground when unbalanced inputs are selected .Seems simple enough to me. Does anyone see a problem with this?

mjounot said:
HI this is my first time here I am building BOSOZ and am interested in how others set up the input selector.My plan is to use a rotary switch with an extra deck to connect in- to ground when unbalanced inputs are selected .Seems simple enough to me. Does anyone see a problem with this?
I used a rotary switch with 3 positions for Balanced (CD), unbalanced(Tuner) and still unbalanced(Tape). The unusued inputs on the switch (when in unbalanced operations) are shorted to ground. So you do all with one switch... but I do not forsee any electrical problems with your setup, except probabily a switching noise. :headshot:

ciao,
Roberto Amato

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.