DIY progress report

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Welllllllll - I found one weak link laying around on the floor. But I'm pretty sure that G is being much more subtle than that.

Second guess - big 300b tubez amp???

Attachments

• Gyuri - OB link.gif
    Gyuri - OB link.gif
    125.2 KB · Views: 685
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Why you are selling your Sonidos?

I wrote already - I need boxes for living room ;

being spoiled last years with big cones ( means foundation ) - I must have them ;
only efficient way to having Sonido FR as main driver + 12" or 15" helper is to put 8" on OB and biggie in any sort of MLTL , which must be folded in two ;

that way I'll have enclosures too deep ........

so - I decided to Sonido-fy recently traded EV12TRXB , which are 12" coax spks (Sonido-fy means - take them for recone to Varga ) and make proper tall MLTL for them , which hopefully doesn't need much deepness ........

so - I just passed Sonido 8" to proper place and I'll be using 12" EV-Sonido coax

speaking of that ..... why you're using Fostex , instead of Sonido - which is local to you ..... ?

The whole joy of DIY is making jokes, assumptions having fun. Now we wonder what's Papa's next secret device, or how does it work. Sometimes we guess right, sometimes we miss, but it's fun. It would be just plain boring if Papa would simply put the finished schematics out there; he wants to see us use some grey cells, and not just copy/paste. :cool: