Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

The Aleph-X
The Aleph-X
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd April 2018, 12:55 PM   #3251
Eric is offline Eric  United States
Knows enough to be dangerous
diyAudio Member

The Aleph-X
At that level of heat, I think the appropriate unit of measure switches over to BTUs...
Old 8th April 2021, 03:16 AM   #3252
zenon is offline zenon  Canada
diyAudio Member

Can you revise the sheet for the Aleph models that don't have super symmetry (Alpeh 3 / 5)? If not could you PM me an unlocked copy, i'll add a new sheet and fix the formulae
Old 8th April 2021, 12:13 PM   #3253
Eric is offline Eric  United States
Knows enough to be dangerous
diyAudio Member

The Aleph-X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarasque View Post
I wonder what the temperature would be pumping out 4800W.....
Probably enough that I could keep the furnace off

Zenon: I'm not sure which sheet you are referring to about super symmetry. It is my understanding that the only models with super symmetry are those that feature an "X" in the name and schematic for the input stage.

Last edited by Eric; 8th April 2021 at 12:16 PM.
Old Today, 03:40 AM   #3254
zenon is offline zenon  Canada
diyAudio Member

Eric, this thread was started by posting an excel spreadsheet to calculate the Aleph-X. I'd like to modify the sheet to calculate an A3.
  Reply to this post

The Aleph-XHide this!Advertise here!