DIY Sony VFET lottery discussion

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Actually...that was the least of my worries (getting more tickets for subscription years). Just wish I could have been supporting the forum more over the years! Still haven't decided if I will enter the lottery or just wait for the subsequent articles for all the nice BIG SITs that I have :D

You have one more ticket for every thread participation in Pass Labs forum section. That is nice!

As a prostate cancer survivor I particularly like the the generosity of the community to these organisations

It is expected a small profit will made, 100% of which will be donated to and split between the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and the Prostate Cancer Foundation.

I donate to our local prostate cancer foundation since my surgery 10+ years ago

Joined 2001
Paid Member
Gianluca,

Will those of us that are unlucky be able to buy the chassis after the lottery?

Thanks,

Greg

Jason says... "We've made 200 specially for the VFETs as a limited run, and will see how far they go.

Priority for those 200 will firstly go to people who purchased kits containing VFETs, then people who already have VFETs. Some people might not buy the chassis. If there are any left over they will be made for public sale once those two groups have had their needs met.

After that, we have some variations on the design to be released in the future that can be used for other amps or variations (probably without the VFET text so it has a wider appeal)."