• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,150
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,170
Last edited:
I bought this unit

It arrived from South Korea today. The manual is dated 3/1/15 and is the same as the Rev1 manual online except that it has REV 2 DIRECT COUPLED written above the creator's signature.

This is my first N. Pass product and wow. I was a little worried that ol' Nelson wouldn't live up to the hype. I shouldn't of worried. This thing is sublime. :bigeyes: Cleaner than my Sansui c-2101 and fuller than my McIntosh MAC-3. All while using a $20 DAC! Can't wait for my ADCOM GDA-600 to arrive!

Joined 2019
Paid Member
It arrived from South Korea today. The manual is dated 3/1/15 and is the same as the Rev1 manual online except that it has REV 2 DIRECT COUPLED written above the creator's signature.

This is my first N. Pass product and wow. I was a little worried that ol' Nelson wouldn't live up to the hype. I shouldn't of worried. This thing is sublime. :bigeyes: Cleaner than my Sansui c-2101 and fuller than my McIntosh MAC-3. All while using a $20 DAC! Can't wait for my ADCOM GDA-600 to arrive!

You should build a rev1 and compare them side-by-side. PassDiy

I may do a rev1 or korg B-1 down the road but first I have a 6-24 crossover board to build.. and a speaker for it similar to a totem model 1. Been too busy lately to do either but I'll post pics. Next project is swapping in Mundorfs and Lundahls in my Elekit TU-8200. Quick and easy.

Attachments

• 20201201_220728.jpg
    20201201_220728.jpg
    837.3 KB · Views: 686
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I have built both the ver1 and ver2 and I much prefer the version 2. The B1 V2 is my main control device for all my amplifiers being I do not need gain in a linestage with my speakers. I also have Wayne's linestage and it is fantastic but as said above it does not get much use in my setup.

Forgot to mention I built the V2. Such a simple build on a perf board no made board is really needed.