IRFP044 End of Life

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zen v4 !!

Ogn6HsD.jpg

I know - it's massively over heatsinked. I run 2 of these in bridged monoblocs :D

Hello Folks,

Does anybody know about a book, site, something where the component's lifecycle is documented?

I'm trying to find what was the lifecycle of the original IRFP044 and IRFP150 from International Rectifier, I asked them but nah, see what they said:

"We are sorry, we do not guarantee or specify a lifetime for any of our parts. The continued availability of the part is dependent, for instance, on market demand and so on."

Thanks in Advance!
Alex

Hello Folks,

Does anybody know about a book, site, something where the component's lifecycle is documented?

I'm trying to find what was the lifecycle of the original IRFP044 and IRFP150 from International Rectifier, I asked them but nah, see what they said:

"We are sorry, we do not guarantee or specify a lifetime for any of our parts. The continued availability of the part is dependent, for instance, on market demand and so on."

Thanks in Advance!
Alex

What exactly are you wanting to know? When the part was introduced? Or do you want to know why/when parts are declared end-of-life?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.