Simple SE Sit Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2019
Paid Member
"What do we do with all these vfet's that we had to buy, before we couldn't...." "must not be that great"

One could also infer from overwhelming evidence that Nelson Pass is an incredibly generous contributor to the DIY community. One could draw the conclusion that after putting out a number of SIT-based commercial amplifiers and coupled with the DIY demand, that he saw an opportunity to get more of these parts into the hands of the people he clearly supports and dare I say cares deeply about. Not only that, he chose to invest his personal time to design two circuits around them that will allow for approachable builds for a wide swath of people. That's my take, but I admit to being an optimist. :D

Edited - I'll follow the lead of Mark and ZM. Some of my earlier comments were tongue-in-cheek, but I can easily see how they may be interpreted as mean-spirited. Deleted.

Last edited:
:D:D

Attachments

• VFET CHANN.jpg
    VFET CHANN.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 530
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.