Pass H2 kits for Australia and New Zealand.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks Batty, I am just helping out here for us down under and happy to do it.

Nelson on the other hand deserves all of the accolades, and every member who gets the kit should build it with the respect it deserves - even if it is only simple. Will make a superb preamp that one can "adjust" to their taste.

For info for everyone, be assured that I've got the H2 kits all in a bag for the trip home.

It was an honour to express my appreciation to Nelson for his generosity to his face. He even gifted me a bonus Korg B1 pre-stuffed. How cool is that?

I should be able to get the stash on their way to gary s by the end of the week. Gary has taken the lead to to redistribute across Oz. Kudos there.

Here's a quick pic:

Attachments

• 20191111_093356.jpg
    20191111_093356.jpg
    644.5 KB · Views: 203
To all members in Oz and NZ that ordered the H2 kit (ozcal, ywoody, Batty, avtech23, kiasu, su02 and ZUM911), I have put them all in the post today (20th Nov).

Once again a big thanks to NP for his generosity and Iain (astromo) for bringing them back. So over to you guys with your builds and make sure you solder the Fet's in the correct location.

Job done.

Cheers

Gary..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.