Pass. p1.p preamplifer china help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I bought a pcb made in China x Pass Aleph p1.7 complete with relay volume control on Ebay. Now, from the template provided, you don't understand some components well, can you help me? thank you (5551 ??) ( 431 ?? )

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 511
I have the bare pcb affixed to use quality components ... and the psu scheme and preamplification and likely ... the problems I encounter are only in the recognition of the component indicated as 5551 and 431 that deal with the control of the relay volume. . xi 5551 I find only correspondences with 2n5551 but the pinout seems to me wrong. x 431 I can't find any matches .. thanks:):):)

I have the bare pcb affixed to use quality components ... and the psu scheme and preamplification and likely ... the problems I encounter are only in the recognition of the component indicated as 5551 and 431 that deal with the control of the relay volume. . xi 5551 I find only correspondences with 2n5551 but the pinout seems to me wrong. x 431 I can't find any matches .. thanks:):):)

If you dont get help from the supplier. A good Point to start is to make a circuit diagram from the pcb.
Only the volume Control part.
The chinese copycats will have cloned the preamp part 1:1 so there you could Need the Service Manual.

Maybe with a Diagram the parts you Looking for become clearer
This is what i would do.

Will be some work but...
...but better than nothing.

But... I would not start a thread just for my question, really. Is there any active thread with such subject that you are following and giving a bit of time, eventually could give me help?

Maybe PMs works better this case?

And btw, the red eyes may need some Visine, especially at mornings :)
Thanks,

If it is the board I think it is, you can use the original parts. I think the cbe pinout of the small transistors is different to the ztx450/550 layout so you will need to twist the legs (use teflon sleeves to avoid contact).
I suggest you take hi-res photo of the front and back of the board. Then in software make a mirror image of the rear. It is then easy to follow the traces and compare with original schematic.
I built an AP1.7 using a similar board that was given to me. Works great. Search for my postings to see more, also about finding (and fixing!) oscillations.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.