Threshold Stasis 3 power switch/circuit breaker replacement

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I have a Threshold Stasis 3 amplifier that I want to have restored. It's currently working but has a failing power switch. The information on the switch/breaker is:
61MC2F25-15. 15 amp, 65 volt.
I can't find a manufacturer name or a match searching online.
Does anyone know of a part number for a suitable replacement? What other specifications/features should I be looking for?
Thank you

Last edited:
Hello Zen Mod, Yes I have searched the websites and read many pdf files on circuit breakers on Mouser, DigiKey, and Arrow. Trying to match specs, sizes and style of rocker switches.
However I don't know anything about circuit breakers and I don't want to order the wrong part so that's why I'm asking for help here on this forum.
Thanks for your helpful reply

Thank you for your reply. :)
Yes I emailed Jon and Threshold corp who do have replacements but factoring in shipping charges to Canada and exchange rates the cost is likely 2-3 times what I could buy locally if I could just get a compatible part number. I did email them both asking if they could share the part number of their replacements with me but no reply..
Back to reading pdf files tonight

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.