Babelfish M25, SissySIT - general building tips and tricks

Got the Cinemags yesterday, so soon total Sissiness will take over :)
My M2s are quite good now after a long run in period, had the house for my self yesterday and played rock at life levels. Dont think I have ever heard and felt Sabbath Ironman (remast. vinyl) like this before. :) :) Will be fun to compare to SissySIT.

Hi all,

a little progress ... only a mechanical test. The little screws / washer will changed and the bracket will be sanded and black painted or should it let it silver (alu)? :wave::rolleyes:
The screws (M6 ISO 7380-2 A2 V2A) from the bracket to the heatsinks get also washers, M6 screws fits perfects between the fins of the heatsinks.

preview

And now ... family, tomorrow is a mother day!

Last edited:
Hi ZM,

thanks for your answer!

split washers everywhere
Yes, of course!

though , if you have standard wide case (Modushop? at least heatsinks are) , you'll have trouble with tight space in case , because of L brackets
Yes you're right it is a Modushop but it seems to fit, the rectifer will mounted on bottom in the front or at the front panel.
I think about a extra case for the PS only, so that I can use for other Papa amps.

preview

Another question, is for Iq also possible 1A2 (need not so much wattage for my speaker), thanks?

Joined 2016
Paid Member
OK, on a different computer now, and here I get the same problem ...

Reposting, hope this will work better:

Assembly of a new Pass Amps case has started:

attachment.php

(First inhabitant will be SissySIT)

Curently working on PSU:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looking forward to M25 / SissySIT PCBs - have already measured and set aside two pairs of THF-51S / 2SJ201 ... :D

Best regards,
Claas

Attachments

• Amp Case.jpg
    Amp Case.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 397
  • PSU sizing 1.jpg
    PSU sizing 1.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 373
  • PSU sizing 2.jpg
    PSU sizing 2.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 374