Paid Member
Always fun to sit back and watch you guys figure out all the hard stuff :D

Got my package from Santa Zen today!:hohoho:

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• BC28FCCD-A8C0-4F65-9DCB-4A989B515A15.jpeg
    BC28FCCD-A8C0-4F65-9DCB-4A989B515A15.jpeg
    820.7 KB · Views: 589
Thanks Micorist and Tea-Bag for the trafo comments. I hear the same difference between between my F6 and M2. I must admit that I did not contribute the whole difference to Jensen and Edcor as the circuits are different. My F6 is more detailed and lively and has better bass than the M2. The M2 is more relaxed and refined in a way, even with my relatively ruthless horns, the music via the M2 just appears in space, totally removed from the speakers. I have Edcors and will propably use them in the Sissy, if the Sissies are inherently more detailed that might be good in my case, although
I sent an email to Cinemag but havent heard from them yet. What nikkel content is advisable to order if I go for the Cinemags? Or is there just a choice between std and high nikkel?

Last edited:
What nikkel content is advisable to order if I go for the Cinemags? Or is there just a choice between std and high nikkel?

I took Cinemag CMOQ-4HPC - 80% Nickel.

Nickel is an important and significant part of the story... variation of the percentage ... but there is even more finesses around granulation, orientation, mutual complexity (small anisotropy) and curvature of crystals ... saturation (energy position of transformer into schematic), hysteresis ... and all that without going into the story on type of wire. :D

Attachments

• Superm.jpg
    Superm.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 563
Last edited: