Wayne's BA 2018 linestage

Ah! The photo in the data sheet has "1 2 3" but the drawing has "1 2 C". So yes, C is 3.

Usually the chassis ground is at the PSU, but that might not work with Silent Switcher... need to see your entire wiring diagram.

Hmm ok let me put down my wiring with the power amp and preamp in a single chassis and how I did the wiring to showcase if this works. As I think I get lot of hum which seems to be ground loop issue :)

Thanks

I was told you guys wanted a PSU for this bad boy! Here you go! :)

Attachments

• 11204355.jpg
    11204355.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,308
  • 11204356.jpg
    11204356.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,307
Is this a commercially available supply or of your own design?

It's basically a slightly tweaked version of the supply on the whammy differences being you can't lift the voltage on the output with the LEDs they are simply to provide an idle load and there's also provision for a power LED indicator. Wayne is credited for the original design.

I have made some of my own designs based off this for single rail and another dual rail but with two positive outputs for making PSU boxes for multiple projects.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Sorry guys, I picked the wrong setting when I added the product and it screwed up the shipping calculator. I've fixed the error and confirmed it's working. You may need to wait a few hours for the Shopify shipping rate cache to refresh if you're trying again using the same address, but I just checked and it seems to have already refreshed for my test addresses. If you experience any further issues please email contact@diyaudiostore.com. Thanks!

Last edited: