SissySIT

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
as I wrote somewhere in detail , and this time really from top of my head - there is no use of making AJ X with less than 200W of heat per side ....... simply no benefit because you can have it all making "regular" bigger Aleph .......... taking in account necessary numbers regarding Iq, rails, number of outputs , stability issues etc.

of zillion X Alephs pcbs sold , there is just handful of them made ........ and at least half of these are made constipated in some way - either number of outputs or Iq or something else ..... so I'm just stressing the need of thorough planning when intending to make a beast like Aleph X is

so , 4 of these are , by memory , capable of 200W dissipation ;

anyway - do some more investigation , then decide

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
in that case , no brainer - use 2 of these from post #898

counting on 22V5 rails and Iq in range of 1A8 , you'll be good ...... nice amp platform is always beneficial , so why not making it active/Babysitter - powered only in Summer

whatever size of case I have for my amps , I'm always using Babysitter in Summer

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
well , I still can manage without air -conditioning in our house , even in nowadays Hot Serbia , but definitely going to mount one in my Workshop

due to smaller size (than house) , no blinds and need for air-flow , no other choice

not to count fact that I can't remember where I put big fan on end of last summer .... and that I'm older ...... :rofl:

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Tokins arrived from Pras

Once boards from ZM arrive and cinemags arrive 2 SissySITs will be born.

Attachments

• 5649213F-D054-41EE-98E5-04A27D2689D8.jpg
    5649213F-D054-41EE-98E5-04A27D2689D8.jpg
    819.8 KB · Views: 754
Latest news

In the case of thf-51n 24A 2V, some parts can reach VGS which is 3.5v-4.9v

Thf-51n also has a small portion that can range from 2.5V to 3.5V
It's used, old used

I'm in the test

Because I can't find the information of thf-51n, but these are the same brand TOKIN from Japan

Hope the vast number of friends, there is information, can share together

In 2019, some friends on the forum bought thf-51t and thf-51n from me

Please see the information of friends, can come out to share your results
Later, I will attach the photos, the test photos

In the past, friends on the forum, friends who purchased THF-51T and THF-51N, (friends who bought here) If you have time, please explain in the forum

I ca n’t reveal the name of my friend because it ’s privacy

So if a friend is willing to share the results, then we are very happy
Share: Are the results of using THF-51T and THF-51N the same? ?
How is the effect?