SissySIT

From the moment I replaced the Edcor with the Cinemag the Sissy expressed its full potential. .... you can't give up Cinemag to let Sissy speak its original language

Maybe the language depends on the speakers.

Maybe the language depends on the preamplifier.

Maybe the language depends on the sound source.

it looks like everything depends from all Sissies together :D

Last edited:
Maybe the language depends on the speakers.

Maybe the language depends on the preamplifier.

Maybe the language depends on the sound source.

it looks like everything depends from all Sissies together :D
what I said is clear: with equal initial conditions the Cinemag allows another step to the final sound of the SissySIT. my judgment is within my context ..... but it was already a very positive judgment and I don't forget many other great amplifiers that preceded it and gave way

Mikorist just didn't expressed it properly , but I know that he's completely in agreement with you ; he decided to go with Hi Nickel Cinemag , exactly looking for best possible solution
ZM to you I am grateful because there is the Sissy (with or without Cinemag) .... I am too old to give me lessons :santa3:. Furthermore, going beyond the next limit I think of it myself ... listening also to the wise advice of those who know what they are saying.

Mikorist just didn't expressed it properly , but I know that he's completely in agreement with you ; he decided to go with Hi Nickel Cinemag , exactly looking for best possible solution

Yep. But that has implications. I must have an preamplifier that's as good as Sissy. Then the DAC that is on that level. And recordings that have production at that level. One hell of a ride :D

THF is a 100% industrial part.
It is used for inverter power supply with high output power. The appearance of high power and fast switching. You can invert in 3KW at 4 MHz to 20 MHz frequency range.
Some SITs can be used for plasma generation in particle spherodization and in waste materials destruction.

SIT is in the NASA EmDrive engine. (large tube can be used also)
01-emdrive.jpg

A trigger for an atomic bomb with THF can be made because of the speed it has.

Perhaps for these reasons they are not produced massively?:D

Last edited: