SissySIT

I contacted a seller about vfets not arriving. No response. Now ebay is blocking
me from trying to contact the seller again. Grrrr....

This is probably a sign I shouldn't be building any more amps...

You mean: you bought THF-51S from a Japanese seller, so far, you haven't received the package yet, have you?
A few days ago, someone said, 2 months ago, I haven't seen the package yet. Is that you?

You can let the friends in the forum send you an e-mail to the Japanese seller and let him contact you.
Or you can re-ask the seller questions, re-enter the seller's shop, click on the product, and then consult, can contact the seller

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
YouTube

....... and Babelfishesssssss and Sissy ones

'morrow going to PO , and continuing to pack rest of first batch

Attachments

• first shipppppp.jpg
    first shipppppp.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 596
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I expect to finish sending of entire first batch of kits in few days time

still packing , but weekend is ..... well, weekend - PO is not working

and - local Book & Paper Store - I already bought all big bubblies , they'll have re-stock on Tuesday :rofl:

so biggest chunk of kits is going to be shipped really soon , while few will wait new batch of Hall chips , arriving on end of month

I expect to finish sending of entire first batch of kits in few days time

still packing , but weekend is ..... well, weekend - PO is not working

and - local Book & Paper Store - I already bought all big bubblies , they'll have re-stock on Tuesday :rofl:

so biggest chunk of kits is going to be shipped really soon , while few will wait new batch of Hall chips , arriving on end of month

Mucho work for you, and great news for us! Eagerly awaiting the PM or email. Time to pull together the final bits. Days are getting shorter, so build season is nearing.

BK