Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

SissySIT
SissySIT
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th June 2019, 07:26 AM   #851
mikorist is offline mikorist  Serbia
diyAudio Member

It would be a huge list - to say from of which device is play better.. (among them SS devices with many zeros)
Old 15th June 2019, 09:28 AM   #852
mcgillroy is offline mcgillroy
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikorist View Post
I've been listening to Classical music today.
After a couple of Brandenburg concertos you will be in a state of shock.
Sissy improve sonically after about a 20-to-45-minute warmup. So the classics are amplified at every single level of gain equally. It's not like solid-state when the Lento comes and the tones become quieter that you have to adjust the volume knob to hear it better. Quiet parts in the foreground well-sounded at any sound level - from zero to maximum. The solid-state design tendency is to thin out textural weight depending on the strength of the signal. Here, the texture of each instrument is equals the mass to the its density.

The harmonic phases at Sissy goes in completely different lanterns from tubes and solid-state. They are bent under other angles. So the sound is a second dimension been compared to both.

Where the sound is typically watered down with solid-state, here with Sissy perception of textural tone density is in the right place easy and relaxed. Sissy is grain-free tone structure. It has all the possible features that improvelong-term listenability.. The tubes often have grainless pristine textures in upper midrange. Here are upper midrange is painted like on silk. But at incredible speeds without overt and overwhelming. The sweetness and warm tonality shifts between 2th , 3th and 4th harmonics. Textural flavor and coloration are very much dependent on the connected pre-amplifier. Sissy takes on the preampís personality and delivers it as a clone.

So, If there is no esoteric preamp (of at least 6,000 euros in line or DIY preamp that is in 'Spitzenklasse') - better not to connect to the amplifier.
Sounds alluring. What speakers do you use?

Did you also test with denser Rock or electronic music? I listen to 70% classical, 10% electronic and 30% death metal.

So 110% and I am trying to find an amp that does all three well...
Old 15th June 2019, 10:19 AM   #853
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgillroy View Post
Sounds alluring. What speakers do you use?

Did you also test with denser Rock or electronic music? I listen to 70% classical, 10% electronic and 30% death metal.

So 110% and I am trying to find an amp that does all three well...
On electronic music, you just see - how much speed is injected into bass - light speed

For example ---> YouTube

It should be called Lightspeed SIT

Because that is a description in two words....

I have Tannoy - Dorset T185

Last edited by mikorist; 15th June 2019 at 10:22 AM.
Old 15th June 2019, 10:32 AM   #854
diyAudio Member

All possible music genres does well.

But Vangelis, Tangerine dream etc ... especially good.

Synthetic music becomes alive.
Old 15th June 2019, 11:09 AM   #855
diyAudio Member

No one tube amp can play The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up like this.
Old 16th June 2019, 03:20 PM   #856
pras1170 is offline pras1170  China
diyAudio Member

I recently discovered that on ebay, AliExpress, there are already several merchants, stealing my pictures, selling THF-51S 2SK182ES, which sells fakes, counterfeit goods, refurbished goods.
I am on ebay, please look for: PRAS1170
At AliExpress, please look for: MEIJIECHENGWEI Store
I assure you that in China, brand new, most authentic, authentic, THF-51S, 2SK182ES, only my PRAS1170 has this productSome people in China have old, used, and there will be no NOS, NEW(Some merchants have already sold refurbished, reprinted, processed electroplated THF-51S 2SK182, and they treat these as new NOS for sale)
Please be careful to buy, I don't want everyone to spend a lot of money, the goods to be purchased will be an electroplated, printed product.
Old used THF-51S 2SK182ES, as long as it is measured, can also be used, I suggest that everyone, when buying goods, let the business, send pictures, after you confirm, in the purchaseI have some old used 2SK182ES.THF-51S (measured, is good) need cheap, can find me,
thank you
Old 16th June 2019, 08:20 PM   #857
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pras1170 View Post
I recently discovered that on ebay, AliExpress, there are already several merchants, stealing my pictures, selling THF-51S 2SK182ES, which sells fakes, counterfeit goods, refurbished goods.
I am on ebay, please look for: PRAS1170
At AliExpress, please look for: MEIJIECHENGWEI Store
I assure you that in China, brand new, most authentic, authentic, THF-51S, 2SK182ES, only my PRAS1170 has this productSome people in China have old, used, and there will be no NOS, NEW(Some merchants have already sold refurbished, reprinted, processed electroplated THF-51S 2SK182, and they treat these as new NOS for sale)
Please be careful to buy, I don't want everyone to spend a lot of money, the goods to be purchased will be an electroplated, printed product.
Old used THF-51S 2SK182ES, as long as it is measured, can also be used, I suggest that everyone, when buying goods, let the business, send pictures, after you confirm, in the purchaseI have some old used 2SK182ES.THF-51S (measured, is good) need cheap, can find me,
thank you
Is this fake ? 26$ piece.

THF 51 THF51S TO 79-in Integrated Circuits from Electronic Components & Supplies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Old 16th June 2019, 09:25 PM   #858
pras1170 is offline pras1170  China
diyAudio Member

yes
look
On 08.11, 2018, he told me that he bought fake and printed goods in this store, and he sent pictures and shared them with me. Look at our chat record.
He bought goods from other places.IMG_0015.jpgIMG_0011.jpgIMG_0013.jpg

SissySITHide this!Advertise here!