SissySIT

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
someone asked about precisely -4V SITs

besides simplicity with pure DEF (gate to gate sans biasing mechanismus) , there will not be any sound difference between Sissy and pure DEF in sound

major thing here is lack of source resistors and , as far biasing net between gates is good enough , dumb gates are not aware are they tied directly or via inter-mediator parts

so , buy decent ones from Pras or Watanabe (chose where are you going to pay for matching ) , and enjoy :)

Happy to report i took possession of the first iron for my build today. Slight buyer's remorse, maybe i would've liked the sound of the LPCs more?

Although i am sure i'd have equal or worse buyer's remorse had i gone for the LPCs.

Oh well, next pair of channels i'll try the LPC's!

Attachments

• CMOQ-4HPC.jpg
    CMOQ-4HPC.jpg
    810.5 KB · Views: 520
If it's like a to-3, it's like a foot on top of a to-3, the insulation, the color is close TO grey, right?
There are also insulation pieces on two ears, which are small buttons like plastic. I will buy some tomorrow to give to my friends
I will also buy some screws and give them to you for free. I do not know the length of screws, how long you need and how long you need screws

Screws are easy to buy, but for the convenience of my friends, I would like to give them to you together.
Insulator, I will buy it tomorrow (I don't know whether this volume is produced by the manufacturer or not, I know many manufacturers, this is no problem, it should not be difficult).

If I buy it tomorrow, I'll give it to you for free, including screws and little white circles with insulation