SissySIT

Joined 2008
Paid Member
1:1 or 1:2 Line Audio Output Transformer Jensen Transformers JT-123-FLPCH | eBay

I ordered from this vendor on eBay. They actually only had 2 listed at the time I placed the original order, I wanted 4 so contacted them. I ended up ordering directly from their website and they dropped shipped them from Jensen in CA in 3 days.

I didn’t realize I got a follow up email from this seller a few weeks ago. I had a good experience with them so I figured I’d repost the info since I can’t go back and edit the original link and it might help people looking for the Jensen trannies, as I know Cinemag is bogged down, and also a good seller. It went as follows:

Hello Kevin,

You told me (below) that you had posted a link to our eBay listing (thank you) and I was wondering if you would be willing to post our main website address in place of the eBay address that you posted earlier. You see, we have a case of those transformers in stock, but we can’t post them for sale on eBay because the manufacturer did not include individual product boxes for them. But we can certainly sell them via our website, so if people are looking for them, we have them in stock and ready to ship.

We have a great many more Jensen Transformers products listed on our website (including the JT-123-FLPCH), and that will always be your best/most direct way to purchase them. Here is a link to the product page:

Jensen Transformers JT-123-FLPCH Line Output Transformer, PCB Mount

If you wouldn’t mind posting this URL in place of the one you posted earlier for eBay, it might help the forum members, and it would certainly help me. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
-Mark

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I've been working in the railroad .......

funny chips soldered on majority of ordered funny pcbs

getting tomorrow proper liquid solder , to proceed with tiny Toshibas

hope to ship first packages starting next week :clown:

Attachments

• WP_20181001_19_40_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20181001_19_40_52_Pro.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 534
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
it seems that Postman was looking for me today- with some package from Eastern part of Globe , while I was away , buying fluxes ,tiny solder , tweezers etc.

so , I'll have my specimens of 2SK182ES tomorrow :)

that means, hopefully - in few days max I'll have SissySIT with 2SK182ES on bench and doing some measurements