Annoying beginner thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I haven't leave you :) just had some problems with internet few days...

Ordered parts from Teabag... all of it... :D

I think I'll get some cheap ebay chipamp kit just to practice, thou I can solder (I think)... As a musician you have to make/fix cables all the time...

I got my trusty wes51, but I have a chippo multimeter (will do something about it) and a camera :)

Joined 2011
Paid Member
The diyAudio Store has decided to sell M2 PCBoard sets, and has already ordered the first run of boards from their production fab. These are the "M2x" design which moves the input stage to a field swappable daughter card. Five different input stage circuit designs are included, and naturally the Nelson Pass original circuit using out-of-production Toshiba JFETs is one of them.

Since I don't work for diyAudio and am not even an unpaid Moderator, I don't know the exact date when M2x boards will be available for purchase in the Store. Nor do I know the exact price they will be sold for. But I do know they're coming.

Here's a thread about the M2x boards, mother and daughters

The diyAudio First Watt M2x

music soothes the savage beast
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Some people consider jeff Rowland good sounding...and guess what, it has lm3886 in it!

Attachments

• 220452xbbhxgyg7ewopbgr.jpg
    220452xbbhxgyg7ewopbgr.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 259
  • model-10-1-jeff-rowland.jpg
    model-10-1-jeff-rowland.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 262
  • model10-2.jpg
    model10-2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 256
You people are working too fast... So much new stuff... Well, maybe I've rushed it, but it is what is now...
I have got tbags boards... Guy is great and fast and all cool...
I got pcbs for L&R channel, pcbs for power supply, two pairs of mosfets, and a pair of transformers :D (I'll try to put a photo...)
Pcbs look great, fat and cool and all... Mi like!

Now, for this amp info is a bit all over the place... At least for me :)
Can I ask for a list of components that will work with stuff that I have?
I will need that for a power supply too... Thanx a lot

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.