Aleph J variant with N-channel JFETs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is there an already baked schematic of an Aleph J with N-channel JFETs on the input?

I have bought some 2SK170 parts on speculation and they appear to be genuine with some good matches. So far, no luck fining genuine 2SJ74 on spec that are genuine and are resonably priced.

I am matching for Idss and gain around the 5mA bias point.

for line level duty , which is the case here , I don't care for noise difference between Toshiba JFets and J271

no direct complement , though I have bunch of J309 with bunch of J271

one day I'll maybe make something of them , together

Thanks. I will order some of the SOT23 version of the J271 and see how they measure and how they work in circuit. You are correct that the SOT version is much less cost than the TO92 version. More important, they are actually in production and available.

The SOT23 version datasheet is very quiet about noise. The TO92 datasheet says that noise is maybe 10X of the Toshiba part. As of today, I do not have a way to measure the noise. That is on the list to acquire or build.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I told ya it's easypeasy

:clown:

Attachments

• schLTS.png
    schLTS.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 221
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.