Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

The diyAudio First Watt M2x
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Today, 05:28 AM   #641
gary s is offline gary s  Australia
diyAudio Member

Phil,

Were did you buy the Edcor's from? The Edcor website on line store says they are built to order with a ship date of 8 weeks!
Old Today, 06:04 AM   #642
tsmith1315 is online now tsmith1315  United States
diyAudio Member

Edcor's site said the same thing when I ordered a couple months ago and delivery took 6 days from order to doorstep, including the weekend.
Old Today, 03:49 PM   #643
PH104 is offline PH104  United States
diyAudio Member

I bought mine directly from Edcor. I was pleasantly surprised when I got the shipping notice.
Old Today, 05:24 PM   #644
Nelson Pass is offline Nelson Pass  United States
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaPolit View Post
Is there any chance that these could be channeled through the DIY Store?
I suppose, but I don't think it will save any time or money.
Old Today, 08:06 PM   #645
RafaPolit is offline RafaPolit  Ecuador
diyAudio Member

Thanks Mr. Pass!

What I tried to say is that the save in time (and probably money), is that ordering a Kit from the DIY together with the PCBs makes for one single overseas shipment + one single customs / import procedure at the country of destination.

Buying separately the PCBs from the DIY Store and the Edcors from Edcor would cost 2 x shipment (in my case around $40 or so more per shipment), plus dual customs import fees and bureaucratic paperwork, including two pick-up trips to the postal office, as import procedures are not delivered to one's door.

So I think that would save a lot of time, and, probably, money.

I could be wrong,

My deepest respect and admiration,
Rafa.
Old Today, 08:27 PM   #646
MEPER is offline MEPER  Denmark
diyAudio Member

I just ordered 4 x Edcor PC600_15k at DonAudio. All included 77 Euro (DHL shipping 13 Euro). Delivery time approx. 40 days. It was with the special DIYAUDIO.COM discount. We will see when they show up...….
Old Today, 08:49 PM   #647
Skylar88 is offline Skylar88  South Africa
diyAudio Member

At the risk of hi-jacking this thread, I just want to mention that I missed the official M2x announcement by a few hours (litterally), when I ordered M2 boards from Tea-bag in April this year.

To come to the point; I was able to order M2 boards, PSU boards, Edcors and 240/9240 Mosfets from Tea-bag... all in one order and shipped in one package. That helped me save a lot on shipping costs.

Although, I would have preferred to have the various daughterboards that the M2x offers, I'm not sorry that I bought the M2 clone boards, and I am determined to build the M2 clone as intended.

The diyAudio First Watt M2xHide this!Advertise here!