Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

The diyAudio First Watt M2x
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th October 2021, 11:43 PM   #5711
Chiptech is offline Chiptech  United States
diyAudio Member

I have a set of M2X boards [A & B]. Not sure how I ended up with one more set than I needed to build my amp. Though it is often helpful to have a bare board to refer to once you are deep in the weeds.

I'd like to pass these on for those starting this great build adventure, which is guaranteed never to end with all the new cards.

If interested, send me a message. I just ask for $7.00 to cover shipping, payable to my PayPal account.
Old 10th October 2021, 12:48 AM   #5712
diyAudio Member

I have fulfilled this offer.

Thanks
Old 10th October 2021, 09:19 PM   #5713
diyAudio Member

I have two Edcor Jensen transformers I can make available for $10.00 shipping.

Transformer Impedance: 600 Ω to 15K Ω (1:5 ratio)

Never used.

Send me an PM if interested.
Attached Images
File Type: png Edcors.png (500.4 KB, 173 views)
Old 10th October 2021, 09:49 PM   #5714
diyAudio Member

The Jensen's have been claimed.
Thanks
Old 15th October 2021, 10:59 AM   #5715
ckwong99 is offline ckwong99  Hong Kong
diyAudio Member

Hello Folks, does anyone know how to modify a bit smaller of M2X's biasing voltage fot the output stage FET, because of I completed it in a cabinet with smaller heatsink, so the heat emission not so quick enough.
Old 15th October 2021, 11:41 AM   #5716
darrr is offline darrr  Poland
diyAudio Member

The question is still open
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrr View Post
I have a question about the Ishikawa card.

I tried to bypass C1 but had a few mV offsets.

This can be reduced on the M2 Tea-Bag's PCB by installing a 20R pot as shown in the picture.

Can the same be done on the Ishikawa card by installing RV1 = 20R instead of R1 and R2? Then set 0r on the Edcor input?
I had the Mountain View card for half a year. Yesterday I launched M2x with Tucson. The first thing I had to do was set the offset. It was 120mV. It floats definitely more, but I managed to set it to +/- 5mV. The opamp is LT 1122. I am a bit worried about the high temperature of the opamp because it burns my fingers quite quickly. The listening comparison is not ready yet.IMG_20211014_203937.jpg
  Reply to this post

The diyAudio First Watt M2xHide this!Advertise here!