Medium Aleph 3 8ohm@20w.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Furthermore, my speaker protection also implements these features that I could also omit.
What do you think Alex?

2W 10R resistor and 100nF film capacitor constitute Beiru Er network, used to cover the part of the inductance of the speaker, and to limit the high-frequency output impedance, the amplifier close to purely resistive, not easy to self-excited. Inductors for high frequency chokes, absorption peak inverse voltage speaker and inhibition of the ultra-high frequency electrical signal sent to the speakers.

Attachments

• Beiru Er network.png
    Beiru Er network.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 353
Hi All,
The amp is ready but I am facing some strange issue.
1. left channel output voltage is around 23 volts. right channel 70mV. Right channel is working I played some song.
2. Replaced input transistors in left channel after that left channel output voltage is 0.1V and right channel is -23V. left channel working right channel not :(.

Am I connecting RCA wrong or anything .
outer layer is ground and center pin is signal I am I correct ?

Dear Zen Mod,

Sorry for messy wiring.I am posting my pics here.

Actually I didn't touched left channel After right channel repair problem reversed.

Attachments

• IMG_20180616_141610_HHT.jpg
    IMG_20180616_141610_HHT.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_20180616_141616_HHT.jpg
    IMG_20180616_141616_HHT.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 249
Check under the board for anything loose or in contact with the board.
Isolate the boards (run one board only at a time) and see if there is cross contact.
Disconnect input sources and outputs and check the voltages on the board.

If it occured after disturbance, check everything you touched. Assume any wire you reconnected is in the wrong place until you satisfy yourself otherwise (prove to yourself with the schematic).

Tidy up the wiring. It will make troubleshooting easier for you - and all us spectators.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.