B1 with Korg Triode

It is the "little brother" Linhof…..a 6x9.
I searched a very long time to find a Nikon SLR adapter for this camera. There is no brand name on it so it may be a DIY. It uses a Nikon BR2 reverse adapter to mount the camera. It is much easier to find a SLR adapter for the larger 4x5" as the back mount is more standard.

15832881049971266618896138515230.jpg

Rubber stand off. Silicon rubber cables. Just in case hehe

Will full kit be available again?

I read all the pages in this thread over the last couple of months (big thanks to all who contributed!) and I got the impression that there would be a new batch of full kits in the diyaudio store soon.

Is there still a prospect of kits becoming available and, if so, when?

Richard.

I really enjoy my B1 Korg. I have the full kit, and have a small issue with it. It is sensitive to static electricity. If I dont touch another amp before adjusting volume on the B1 Korg, it will cut out momentarily as soon as I touch the volume. Im using the std wall wart with an adapter to my 230v system, the wallwart has only 2 pins and no ground contact. Should I ground the B1 Korg chassis or connect it to one of my poweramp chassis?

Try using a 10 ohm bypass with 0. 1uf.. From any one point signal ground connect to casing, metal screw potentio should already be connected to the casing body so it's already connected anyway. Don't add more than one ground from the circuit to casing.. One from signal is enough.

Also make a on off on switch for ac input ground. To casing.
One is on direct connect ac input ground to casing
One is off
One is back and froth diodes bypass with 0.1 uf

Tube can be very sensitive to ground so.. That's how I usually do it and switching with different setup {if u bring to your friend} either 1 of 3 will work usually . Hope it make sense

Last edited: