B1 with Korg Triode

Four pins socket's so why 3 thru holes are drilled not 4 on the left and right PCB side?
Again one more time: is better to build good working prototype(s) first so no need to apologize
to the hobby amateurs after the bad surprises....

This is a collaborative forum. If you think you can help you speak up, if you want something ready to assemble go look elsewhere or buy a lego set, instead of complaining.

In post #210 ]....So, where is your problem? Got up on the wrong side of the bed?

Micha
Sorry tricky stuff , fire and smoke can probably be your problem.
You write me " got up on the wrong side of the bed ? ".
My messages is about resposability.
After his software work and ready made pcb work in the past I see weak points
and lack of DIY experience with hardware components.
Could You accept my point of view ?
Understand and meditate the reason why me never complain about other pcb's designers work....
good example photo in the center and on the right.
Have fun & enjoy Your hobby!

Attachments

• EAAB6CD0-1E23-4968-97DA-CC55F18CA8A7.JPG
    EAAB6CD0-1E23-4968-97DA-CC55F18CA8A7.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 1,413
  • 6D8807F8-4D5D-4405-878B-252ADAEB57DC.jpg
    6D8807F8-4D5D-4405-878B-252ADAEB57DC.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 1,376
  • BBC464FB-E0C4-40A0-A344-B519D80E7B28.jpg
    BBC464FB-E0C4-40A0-A344-B519D80E7B28.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 1,373
....if you want something ready to assemble go look elsewhere or buy a lego set....

Yes i like play with " Lego " semiconductor brick's. Very nice easy DIY!
Original schematic and components :up::)
50w Single-Ended BAF2015 Schade Enabled
Ok You don't want wait for something ready !
Please show me Your point-to-point made B1Triode buffer.
I do enjoy collaboration :D It's a challenge OK ?

Attachments

• 12FD8D81-46FC-419C-9EFE-16ED42D04AEA.JPG
    12FD8D81-46FC-419C-9EFE-16ED42D04AEA.JPG
    326.7 KB · Views: 1,262
@JP I'm excited to hear your impressions. Before building the AKSA Lender I was tempted to go for the NuTube but heard too many complaints about microphony that scared me away.

@soundhappy It's not a challenge nor a personal attack. It is just that you sound a little provocative to JP's initiative and I cannot understand the reason. I can only see him being helpful to all around here.

Fortunately the prototype is still going ahead and we will hear back from JP soon, so no need to continue parallel discussions.

@soundhappy....It is just that you sound a little provocative to JP's initiative and I cannot understand the reason....

My attitude it's not provocative but constructive.
It's easy and quick to understand for example :
Why modify anode's resistors value for not original ? :confused:

Thank you for pointing this error. Schematics fixed (and purchase list).

JP

Keep good quality DIY work :checked:

Gentlemen, it is only a hobby and about having fun. We are not saving planet earth or something. :):)

I checked the PCB of Pete Millette on Ebay. It seems so easy to apply Nelson's circuit to that PCB, even for a dumb guy like me... Like Nelson said we have this easy option.

I think JP's PCB layout is more for his own total construction idea and it looks beautiful to me. But we can taste the buffer anyway we can.

Cheers

I´ll offer @Soundhappy one PCB for free after successfully test.
I don´t know if it´s a good idea and if he´ll accept?

PCB´s before testing, so I´m sure to receive them next week.

Time to order all the components but still asking for JFET grade and still no response!

JP

I´ll offer @Soundhappy one PCB for free after successfully test.
I don´t know if it´s a good idea and if he´ll accept?

JP
@ JP

A few month's ago I have not accepted Your gift and one more time I decline the offer.
Me waiting for the official B1 Triode version and support the forum shop Team or I make my own at home.
Anyways JP is pleasant proposition and I think we can do better and ask by PM fellow Diyer Samuel
B1 with Korg Triode
if he need some free little gift of electronic stuff or pcbs to compensate for damaged components.
What You think Gentleman that could be nice happy ending of the story? Thanks again and best regards :)