location of gain jumpers in XA30.8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I don't think this topic has been covered before. On my previous X150.5 amplifier I was able to locate and change the gain jumpers to get 6dB extra gain out of my amp. I now have a 2nd hand XA30.8 and I need to do the same thing so I lifted the lid and had a look around but I can't see anything similar on the top board that resembles the jumpers on the older designs.
Has anyone located them on the .8 models? I am guess Mr Pass might have an idea of where they are ;)
Also, while I'm at it, I have a Primare Preamp that has a 12V trigger but it is on the TS / 3.5mm headphone type rather than banana plugs that are on the XA30.8.
I didn't get a cable with the preamp so I am guessing a mono TS cable will work and I can simply pull the end apart for form a negative and positive?

Joined 2012
Paid Member
See picture, in red

Attachments

• 8-WW.jpg
    8-WW.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 142
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.