threshold s200

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, here are the photos.
Can you tell me where I have to make the measurement with the multimeter?
I replaced the trimpot with a better (SLAB) and especially more accessible for adjustment !!
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

regards
gilles

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
well , you being Frenchy , moi being Serb ...... writing on Engrish ...... there surely must be some hiccup :rofl:

you have non-repaired side , with proper temperature on heatsink;
measure voltage across one emiter resistor (big 1R thingie , any of them) and take that as reference ;

move voltmeter on other side emiter resistor (cold channel) , and re-bias it , to have approx. same voltage across resitor and similar temp on heatsink ..... as other (untouched) channel

if both are well under desired heatsink temperature , re-bias them both

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
something's wrong - 180mV across 1 Ohm , for 45C

and 320mV for 22C

be sure that you're checking same positioned resistors , pcbs are the same .......

recheck other 1R resistors , that way you'll also know is some output transistor gone Dodo

if these resistors are looking good ( no cracks ) and measure good (resistance) , there is no need to change them

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.