UGS-muse preamp GB

No it will be just a different firmware as this update was proposed after the PCB design.
Anyway as I explained this dual encoder control will come from the DAC I am slowly completing and is not committed at the moment.
The DAC still need a lot of things to be done which I don't have time to do recently (I spent more than 6 months on the Lipo management system to supply the SEN to give an idea of how slow I am at the moment) and I need to bring it to a good level of maturity to verify that I can control everything with the dual encoder scheme.

Yesterday arrived, thanks Alex!

Attachments

• IMG_4823D.jpg
    IMG_4823D.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 418
I completed 8 parcels tonight and I reached the point where I cannot ship anymore due to some people did not send me their phone numbers or others are in black listed countries.
Tomorrow I will drop the 8 parcels at the post office and ask for any update on the countries I am allowed to ship to. If some countries became ok to ship to in the past few days I will keep packing, if not I will work on a plan B for those who are in black listed countries.

Ok so the last parcels left and now I cannot ship anymore.
18 parcels remain unshipped mainly to Europe and Canada on the total list of participants (54).
I am checking how to prepare all the 18 parcels with written addresses (ready to re-ship) and pack all of them in a bigger box or maybe 2 boxes and check the price to ship all this to France using EMS again or DHL.
Then the person receiving the box in France just have to open it take the ready to ship parcels and post them right away to their end destination.
For the persons to receive the box in France, I think about someone in my family or Eric that nicely proposed to me his help here.

Please let me know for the one in red in the spreadsheet if you are ok with this approach. It means that you will probably have to pay a supplement for the second shipment from France to your country.

You can also tell me that you are not in hurry to receive your PCB and I can put it on hold waiting for the shipping situation from Taiwan to get better. I am not forcing you :)

Last edited: