UGS-muse preamp GB

Yes, I'm running the latest, 2.9.9.4 IIRC. I got it working; hadn't gone thru the menus completely enough yet. I only programmed the Vol +/- to the up and down arrow keys, and Mute to the Start/Stop button. I did program the balance to the right/left arrow buttons, but don't think I want that. Can you remove keys once you programmed them?
I'd like to put the input select on here, but don't know if that is possible or workable. I may buy a more fully featured remote with more keys on it. Any other remotes anyone has used that work well? I was looking at some aluminum bodied remotes from aliexpress. I'm guessing that a learning remote would really do me much good?
Thanks for any suggestions!

^ Obviously I haven't dealt with remotes a lot in the past, in terms of universal remotes, learning remotes, etc.

I did forget to ask one question in my previous post(s). The first parameter when I got into the configure remote section asked for SystemID. I think I hit the Menu button on the Apple Remote, but had no idea what this was and what to use for it.

Last edited: