Live Lab Hangout #1.1 Posted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Michael, Beginner SIT amp sounds like a great idea for people like me. My only experience is a Dynaco kit 40 years ago.

Zen Mod, why not a gain clone? I was thinking about doing one as a practice amp before the DIY F6 which I am sorta, semi, committed to doing, (or at least buy the PCBs and transformers.)

Iron amp was not mentioned ?
Between dance floor and learn my choice is
SIT´s saturday night fever
in Mike Lab Hangout :D :wrench:
Thanks very appreciated.
Best regards

Michael, Beginner SIT amp sounds like a great idea for people like me.

+1 yes

Attachments

• D9BE502D-0B78-480C-8C78-37EB6AC9159D.JPG
    D9BE502D-0B78-480C-8C78-37EB6AC9159D.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 1,797
Last edited:
Pass DIY Apprentice
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Thanks for the feedback, guys.

In reviewing the whole thing, my bitrate was just awful because my ISP is pretty lousy. In the end, I had to upload a locally recorded copy because the streamed video and audio was so bad.

So, I'm not sure it's technically viable. At least not at 720p. I could maybe stream at 480p, and upload the HD version afterwards.

I dunno, I'll just keep tryin' stuff. :)

Dear Michael,
thanks for turning that idea of a Lab Hangout into reality! I enjoyed your video on Sunday afternoon, so quality was not an issue.
I think it's not that easy to interact with an invisible audience but I do hope for more DIY-educational stuff to come via this channel!
From the range of things you proposed that could be done next, I think further SIT-related activities (I meanwhile received two 2SK180s; thousand thanks to Jama) would be most interesting for me right now.
All the best,
Ulrich

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.