2sk77b and 2sk180 new projects

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
You may find a member here who has some and is willing to part with them... As for commercial sources? I doubt anybody has any. (I could be wrong...)

They are 40yr old, single supplier, low production devices. Unobtanium is not much of an exaggeration.

I have a few to spare. :)

Dear Michael,
although I most part of the day have to struggle with (aeronautics) work issues, I set up a 2SK82 based SE amp working at relative high voltages (OP around 140V/0.2A). Seems to work quite ok, with the first stage being tube driven. Output wattage is ok, but...
I'm therefore interested to move towards either even higher voltages or higher currents. (Checked you video with the 180's curves..)
Would it be possible to ask for one or even two pairs of 2SK180's? Maybe a PM would be appropriate ?
Many thanks in advance and please accept my apologies in case I misunderstood your post.
All the best,
Ulrich

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.