ACA illustrated build guide

a little hum

i have finished my ACA, when test single ch, all is fine, but combined 2ch it will produce a little hum.

my setup is
one tx 18-0 6.5A to
2x crc for 2ch (brigde+10000u+0.1r/5w+10000u)
now is naked test.
i have added a fan (drived by 7v to help heat sink, due to my heatsink not big enough).

any advice, thanks.

a little hum

Sorry, I'm in busy.
Here is pictures.

The fan is between two heat sink (tunnel inside).

Attachments

• t01.jpg
    t01.jpg
    373.3 KB · Views: 1,343
  • t02.jpg
    t02.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 1,285
  • t03.jpg
    t03.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 1,249
  • t04.jpg
    t04.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 1,219
  • t05.jpg
    t05.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 1,188
  • t06.jpg
    t06.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 474
  • t07.jpg
    t07.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 503
  • t08.jpg
    t08.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 624
Received my kit yesterday. Packaging from hifi2000 for the cases was excellent, for the parts/passive components not so much. All the parts including the IRFP240's were just floating around in a ziplock bag, a lot of bent leads on various components. The IRFP240's are supposed to be sent in a protective anti-static mylar bag which was not the case. Hopefully they are not damaged.

Also, the supplied DC-in jack does not fit the case, the hole on the back panel will need to be enlarged slightly. I used a round hand file to do so, but a dremel with a round grinding bit would work better. Make sure you have these tools on hand to avoid the disappointment of not being able to complete and fire it up immediately.

Last edited:
Received my kit yesterday. Packaging from hifi2000 for the cases was excellent, for the parts/passive components not so much. All the parts including the IRFP240's were just floating around in a ziplock bag, a lot of bent leads on various components. The IRFP240's are supposed to be sent in a protective anti-static mylar bag which was not the case. Hopefully they are not damaged.

Also, the supplied DC-in jack does not fit the case, the hole on the back panel will need to be enlarged slightly. I used a round hand file to do so, but a dremel with a round grinding bit would work better. Make sure you have these tools on hand to avoid the disappointment of not being able to complete and fire it up immediately.

Get to work.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one with this issue. I don't feel so silly about not being able to fit a jack now.