I'm going to build a Pass XOno.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I hope so, I haven't done a big mistake, when I chose BC parts, what I have.

I have built it on Ralph Stens' boards, these boards accepts the BC parts without modification.

The board I have is modern but it´s configured for those old transistors (2SA / 2CS)

Now that I have Wayne's confirmation, possibly in a few days I will have it ready for the first tests. ;););)

Taking advantage of the thread, I have read that there were some problems with the value of R5. Should I take it to the ground like in Pearl II or should I simply change the value depending on the Led?

Thanks.

I´m doing the last adjustments in my Ono/Xono clone. I still have work on the AC wiring part.

As usual in my amps/preamps with one chasis I used an internal partition to separate trafo and preamp.

Although I haven´t noises, perhaps I should have opted for a separate chassis. :confused::confused:

I´m still on time since I have not machined the front and mechanized a new floor is not a problem for me.

Attachments

• 20191113_183824.jpg
    20191113_183824.jpg
    982 KB · Views: 316
  • 20191113_183903.jpg
    20191113_183903.jpg
    859.2 KB · Views: 322
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.