B5 Questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
1) Is it easy to get a higher Input Impedance like 250 Kohm by changing a resistor at the front (Input to Ground) ? If yes does it has any disadvantages ? If no is it possible to get a 250 Kohm version by order ?

2) Is there a Switch or a Jumper to Bypass the 20 Hz Bump if it is not needet in a Situation ? (I dont want to skip to the B4 because I think it might be very usefull sometimes )

Thank you

I have the B5 for a while now. As Sub I have a 15 inch in OB. When I hear loud waching movies the amp goes into Protection. When I measured from 20 Herz on it also went into Protection. It did not when I started from 30 Herz. So I assumed I have to much cone movement and maybe it already craced somewher. (its a 15 inch with only a small x max) On the other hand also because my room acoustics i dont mesure muchbelow 40 Herz.
Can I cange the bass boost from 20 Herz to 40 Herz and how.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.