Aleph J illustrated build guide

Dante… had to look it up.

Not surprised, coming from you: Fullranges for breakfeast and supper, Lamborghini for lunch, Ducati for ellevenzies, Brunello around the clock, and so ‘Talian you have truffles growing in your trousers :rofl:

Edit: It’s a compliment. Love Italy.
Edit: Not hitting on you. Happily married, despite the green face and voluptious lips.

Last edited:
Guess the amplification :devilr:

Attachments

• F885BD1D-7B77-4023-AF8E-7EA2FB02B898.jpeg
    F885BD1D-7B77-4023-AF8E-7EA2FB02B898.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 278
  • 6FC00FDD-87ED-4A9B-8F27-86A4043444D4.jpeg
    6FC00FDD-87ED-4A9B-8F27-86A4043444D4.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 279
Yup. Just had to. Still waiting for J Zen boards, and reviving the BA-3 will take more time than my patience is up for. At least there is sound. Surprisingly high volume, but not much dynamics and rather cold sounding straight out of the Mac. And somewhat audible distortion on high volumes.

Must say, a new experience using easy to drive speakers without a crossover. Something about the immediacy. Looking forward to using a proper amp, connect a DAC and actually fastening the speaker cables which are now barely hanging off the posts. Surprised there is even life. But there we are :)

ACP+ - the multi purpose all-solving gadget :cheers:

Last edited:
I know, been there. Just pulling your leg. Next up is Palermo :clown:

But even if far away, I was able to order Pizza on Sicily. Pizza and pasta kosher on Sicily? Pizza/pasta man or strictly lamb in pitas with tsatziki? :rofl:

Love Italian food, diabolo pizzas especially. Though greek ain’t too bad.