Preamp schematics, designs..any guide to PASS, FW, Threshold etc listed in one place?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

Heading out camping again and looking for things to print to read at camp at night. I want to build one a Nelson designed preamp, both line stage and phono, maybe in one box, maybe separate. I know about using the front ends of some of the power amps for line stage, but can't seem to find any STICKYS on dedicated preamps, phono or other. I don't have hours to spend going thru countless search variations. I checked the list "Concise guide to published CCts" and it only listed BOZ, BOZOZ and B1B.

Could someone please point me to a list of preamps we could consider for building? Thanks!!

Cheers

Paul

PS sincere apologies is this has been covered somewhere, but I just can't find it.

the pdf's did'nt have mistakes in hem either. i have been looking around and seen silly mistakes. talking about a psu, showing the traces of the pcb and the next pic being the silkscreen from the preamp pcb. missing values in the bom and more like that. the site is just a bit messy at the moment.
i hope thy will find time to change that soon.

The Aleph manuals were not posted on passdiy.com
Therefore they can not be in the archive of that site...

Best regards

Ulf

Hi Ulf.

then i wonder where did i ever find all the files in the past.
before the fire i used to have all the aleph amp files as pdf.

or is my memory playing tricks on me? :confused:
no, i don't think so, i still have the one from the aleph 5 on paper.

it was a long time ago that i found them all, doesn't matter if any one has them and is willing to send them to me i would be thank full, but i am not stressing for them.

i found a slide bar on the top of the page, that seems to bring me farther back and to different pages on the archive. if there are other options, i'll have to go back and look again.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.