Aleph3 DC Turbo Project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to build them, put them in a crate and ship them to a mag on april 1. Return addy something like "nuclear amplifier technology", "new wave space heater" Insured for $1,000,000 as a toaster set. Leave a note that I will be back in a month to pick them up. Then put them on ebay and maybe pay my house off. Might be a nice father son project. Dream on!

Last edited:
I will work on this thing one day, maybe I don't need dc, maybe what I need is a filter choke. 1 real weird thing happened today. I wanted to show my councelor the amp I built, she brought up passdiy, and the whole picture of it was crooked, like it was going to fall over. No lie, must have been a computer glitch....????? Just on the front page like someone was throwing it overboard, maybe to make way for a new project?

Last edited:
Crooked

I will work on this thing one day, maybe I don't need dc, maybe what I need is a filter choke. 1 real weird thing happened today. I wanted to show my councelor the amp I built, she brought up passdiy, and the whole picture of it was crooked, like it was going to fall over. No lie, must have been a computer glitch....????? Just on the front page like someone was throwing it overboard, maybe to make way for a new project?

OK, someones playing games... My computer, which is up to date sees that picture on pass diy as being straight. Well on my phone it's crooked on my sons phone it's crooked. Im I the only one around who sees straight?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.