5. C1 elco or Film ?

6. Add Pot to R7 or R8 ?

7. Semi To92 (I use BC), and SJ74
- Pad Diameter = ? mm
- Drill Diameter = ? mm

8. IRFP Semi :
- Pad Diameter = ? mm
- Drill Diameter = ? mm

9. For Led wich one do you prefer, 2 Led (one Led for Each Rail ) or 1 Led as on schematic?

For Reference i use this schematic, but I change ZTX to BC.

Attachments

• Aleph-j-Schematic-alephj.gif
    Aleph-j-Schematic-alephj.gif
    56 KB · Views: 2,676

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
5. C1 film as you have drawn it in most recent revision. :) People will want to use film, and 1uf at these voltages is small.

6. R7 Yes. R8 ?If there is space for it...?

9. One LED each rail. Nelson said the LED as drawn in schematic was nothing more than panel lamp. With 2 they can be indicator for rails, or if people just want lamp, they can use one.

Pinout of BC transistors is CBE. Pinout of ZTX is EBC. How about leave silkscreen genderless, but mark the pinout and the channel of device. (see Q5 in photo) This is similar to current F5 F4 boards.

Also, measured from current F5 board - (And I can locate my fine rule, so I won't even guess the hole sizes)

Small resistor lead spacing 12.5mm (That will easily fit a Dale CMF60) and input resistors have 2nd set of 5mm holes for expensive Caddock or vishay square package (see photo)

Large resistor lead spacing 15mm with 2nd hole for 5mm bent knee lead square package (see photo)

BoardCloseup.jpg

Last edited:

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Didiet - I am waiting to get some specific answers regarding the potentiometers. Sory for the lack of communication.

Everything is looking very good so far! :D :D :D :D :D

Once the boards are tweaked and look good I am planning on getting a pair made locally for proof of concept and prototype.

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Yes, thank you! That is great. :) :) :)

A question -- I do not have much resolution when looking at the drawing, so I need to ask, ?Are the potentiometers being connected as variable resistors? I.E., with the wiper connected to one of the legs?