New F6 diy coming soon ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I´m quite curious about the F6.

If my memory serves me well it doesn´t have a balanced input, so the input stage might not be a differential amplifier.

As there are no compementary R100 devices available, there appears the question what solution Nelson had found.

A current source in the output stage without a differential input, so maybe using a different kind of feedback?

But a complementary input stage like F5 doesn´t seem make to much sense, while using a current source.

There were some solutions for push pull amplifiers using only n channell devices....

I am thinking more of a JLH style input with a JFET and perhaps a single ended output...:spin:

I remember that in a thread comparing F6 to L'amp, Nelson said that it s not a current source design.
And in another one he said that in case we need more power, the F5T is the way. So my guess is that we will see a SET design

Could I please be excused with some more greediness and ask if we have any updates? :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.