Decker ZEN left low res.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 6,660
  • Decker ZEN top low res.jpg
    Decker ZEN top low res.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 6,469
Reactions: 1 user
X-ccs-bosoz

From back in my 'blue lights' days.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Link to WebPage

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Tosh,
very original & impressive... :up:
Side view a little bit unfinished... ;)
:cheers:

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I heartily encourage locals to take at least the beginning machining class at De Anza College just for fun.

I felt I had to leave the innards visible and accessible for many reasons, like reconnecting from 4ch to paralleled 2ch mode.

Attachments

• 4xZen parts.jpg
    4xZen parts.jpg
    660.2 KB · Views: 2,567
I present my F5 (taa-daa!)...yet another one of Nelson's designs rolls off the virtual production line :)

FrontLarge.jpg

RearLarge.jpg

InsideLarge.jpg

I finally got around connecting it to my Brines FT1600s speakers and was mightily impressed when compared to the various amps I have owned over the years.The drive, weight, bass and texture of the sound certainly put a smile on my face!

Thanks Nelson :)

Last edited:
I present my F5 (taa-daa!)...yet another one of Nelson's designs rolls off the virtual production line :)

FrontLarge.jpg

RearLarge.jpg

InsideLarge.jpg

I finally got around connecting it to my Brines FT1600s speakers and was mightily impressed when compared to the various amps I have owned over the years.The drive, weight and texture of the sound certainly put a smile on my face!

Thanks Nelson :)

Looks good, personally id upgrade those output wires to a bit thicker :) Thats kinda small wire..