Pictures of your diy Pass amplifier

Finally, the mechanical issues are done, just have to search for genuine J74 FETs...

Two quick pics from the outside.
Since I'm still working on a preamp, pics from the inside will follow after completion.

2015-03-11 23.15.12.jpg

2015-03-11 23.16.29.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, the mechanical issues are done, just have to search for genuine J74 FETs...

Two quick pics from the outside.
Since I'm still working on a preamp, pics from the inside will follow after completion.

View attachment 471377

View attachment 471378

You can get them from spenser at fetaudio.com, genuine and he has sold to members for a long time.

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
The DIY store no longer has the Linear Systems parts?

The store will temporarily not have any of the LSK170 and LSJ74 for sale in thier current format of un-matched (4) peice lots.

The devices are being sent to the secret underground testing facility and laboratory to be sorted into matched pairs for sale in the store. Also the possibility of stocking transistor kits for some of the various amp designs has been discussed.

Last edited:
The store will temporarily not have any of the LSK170 and LSJ74 for sale in thier current format of un-matched (4) peice lots.

The devices are being sent to the secret underground testing facility and laboratory to be sorted into matched pairs for sale in the store. Also the possibility of stocking transistor kits for some of the various amp designs has been discussed.

Now this makes a lot of sense!!! Very little use for unmatched devices, I guess that matched pairs will have much more demand!