Pass DIYers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Offer for Pass fans and diyers before I post it over at Swap Meet...here's a spreadsheet of available Toshiba 2sj74BLs and 2sk170BLs Idss matched at Vds=10V. US$12 a set of 2sj74 pair/2sk170 pair. Sorry P-N pairs for sale together only except for 170s without 74 Idss match which are $6/pair.

Please PM me for payment details.

Spreadsheet in zipped Excel 2007.

Attachments

• Toshiba 2SJ74BL-2SKS170BL Matched JFETs.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 180
Blues, is that 2 Idss matched 74s and 2 Idss matched 170s (4 total) for $12? Both pair matched (all 4) or each pair matched (2 pair matched to different Idss's?)? S&H to RI??? My @Work Excel is not up to yours? I'll look at the spreadsheet at home later... I am probably good for a handfull or so... Thx:D

Blues, is that 2 Idss matched 74s and 2 Idss matched 170s (4 total) for $12? Both pair matched (all 4) or each pair matched (2 pair matched to different Idss's?)? S&H to RI??? My @Work Excel is not up to yours? I'll look at the spreadsheet at home later... I am probably good for a handfull or so... Thx:D

That's right, matched at exact Idss for both N & P...on most. Please open spreadsheet and choose the sets you like. First come first serve so hurry!:D

Add $2 for US buyers and $4 for international postage.

Everytime a set is chosen I will update list then re-post so check latest for availability.

Offer for Pass fans and diyers before I post it over at Swap Meet...here's a spreadsheet of available Toshiba 2sj74BLs and 2sk170BLs Idss matched at Vds=10V. US$12 a set of 2sj74 pair/2sk170 pair. Sorry P-N pairs for sale together only except for 170s without 74 Idss match which are $6/pair.

Please PM me for payment details.

Spreadsheet in zipped Excel 2007.

I will take 2 sets ( $24.00) PM sent ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.