FirstWatt J2

sissy , ya bet! :)

ya get any of these to BAF?

Pa is having finite space in Jill's vehicle , so why not helping a little

just bring M2 , it is the best , anyway :devily:

That's a great idea. I would love to help any way I can, never had any of this gear to BAF. From top to bottom in the earlier pic:

(1) WHAMMY as pre,
(2) xmas B1 Korg @ default settings,
(3) Doug Self Linear Audio pre with tone controls
(4) AMB Gamma-3 DAC + PS
(5) SEAS A26 speakers
(6) FW SIT-3 amp
(7) FW J2 amp
(8) M2 amp
(9) Sony VFET amp

Let me know if anything in particular is of interest. I know Nelson mentioned bringing a SIT-3, happy to send only that along to save him the trouble of boxing one up.

Here's the wrinkle and sorry to muddle up the thread. Seems like a weird way to share this, but I want my diyA friends to know. I had unplanned brain surgery a couple weeks ago and don't know how long i'm under the post-op "don't lift more than 10lbs" rule, so my schlepping the gear around could be an issue. Also started chemo and radio therapy two days ago. So far I'm tolerating it quite well, but not sure what to expect by BAF.

I might be able to get one of my brothers to help transport. They've been curious about diy audio for a while now, so I should not need to twist arms too hard. BTW, I'm in Palo Alto in case that's on Jill's route and makes sense. If I can make it, I'll be at BAF, with or without gear.

BK

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Dear BK,

I will be flying in into SFO Saturday afternoon. Staying in Palo Alto for my Bay Area trip.

I plan to drive up to Fort Mason early Sunday morning, and back down to Palo Alto in the evening. I would be very happy to give you a ride, if you wouldn't feel like driving.

All the best, Claas

And this is just me having fun. :)

I am sure people remember the Zen V9 with a LU1014 Triode Cell.
So why not use that here instead of the Semisouths ?

This is how it could work.
A bit more complicated, but one can now change the open loop gain easily.
This allows you to adapt for different speaker loads, or the level of NFB.

Nelson still have 4k of those to give away ?

Cheers,
Patrick

Patrick,

looking at this one I suspect it would be a nice tweeter amp, I have not played with the *.asc though for the moment...so don't even know if it's working as is or needs some work.

Thanks for that input anyway!

Cheers,

Max

Thank you, maxlorenz!

Much appreciated and I will take every bit of it!

It is amazing how you can FEEL positive thoughts instantly and even from great distances. Sounds like Quantum Physics, isn't it! ;)

With gratitude,

BK

There is no need to suffer anymore if you don't want to. Just tell the Universe that you understood the lesson. It helps when you really understood the ultimate origin of the error.

Repeat constantly:

I AM all that I AM.
I AM unlimited.
I AM the complete health of my dense body.
I AM the Divine Vital Energy that cures all wounds and heals all lesions.
I AM the Divine Flame that consumes all fear an all doubts (and all that must be consumed and/or liberated)

With Unconditional Pure Divine Love.
M.