F3 Builders Thread

So we have six (this list + from a german diy audio forum).

And I have very good news for you ...

Papa will send me some LUs for us (as soon as he has time)! A pair comes then with the boards for you!

Please understand, for now only first EU diy friends (shipping would be expensive, custom declaration and so on take much time, thanks).

Actuell state of the GB

Many Thanks to Papa!

Last edited:
How do I get into this EU exclusive GBuy when I live in New Zealand? I have a bud in Aussie whos DEF interested in an F3 so we could combine shipping with delivery to me and Ill pass his lot on with my next package to him.

Maybe there are other Kiwis and Aussies who are interested in our own GBuy???

The F3 has been on my serious wishlist for quite sometime now as part of my full active 3 way system Im building

How do I get into this EU exclusive GBuy when I live in New Zealand? I have a bud in Aussie whos DEF interested in an F3 so we could combine shipping with delivery to me and Ill pass his lot on with my next package to him.

Maybe there are other Kiwis and Aussies who are interested in our own GBuy???

The F3 has been on my serious wishlist for quite sometime now as part of my full active 3 way system Im building

I don't mind help you guys. Let me know if you want me to.

I don't mind help you guys. Let me know if you want me to.

I am in Australia and really would like to make the F3 myself.
Very much appreciate the help.

Hello Nelson,

I am a huge fan of yours, but we have never spoken before.
I have spent a few years teaching myself electronics based on your designs.
And am now recreating some via PCB design for my own personal use.
Words can not describe how thankful i am for your generosity

I am in Australia and really would like to make the F3 myself.
Very much appreciate the help.

Many thanks. Please do add me to your buy. And I see Gareth in Aus has already contacted you as well.

Youre on my xmas list :D

I suggest that you add yourself to the list of @carsten.witt and use my ID (sorenb) as "shipping address". and please do provide your shipping address to me in PM (and whether you want regular shipping (no track, no sign off) (~5USD) or prefere tracking + sign off (~20USD)).

/S

Last edited: